Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Youtube Review: Kayla

Most of the individuals I've been reviewing come from the big towns, locations where it would easy to find a record deal or a manager or just any one that would recognize their talent. However, what about those who are small time girls? Thats what Kayla is. Kayla comes from a modest background of living her life in Wisconsin. She uses absolutely no musical equipment besides for her camera. Through each day, she's gaining more and more fans and I hope that she persuades music as her profession. Her musical style differs from most the the music I been reviewing. Her music composes of just pure guitars, which is something I usually do not enjoy. When she collaborates with other artists, her music utilizes techno, which is extremely difficult to make a song sound good. But don't take it from me, take it from her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment