Saturday, February 26, 2011

Youtube Review: D-Pryde

Sorry folks, I know I been gone for quite a bit but I hope you guys didn't miss me too much. Now, let's get to it shall we?

D-Pryde isn't a rising Youtube star because frankly, he IS a star. With over 100K subscribers, he's a bit mainstream on Youtube as you'll see him using his trademarked "YEAHHH", or drinking a can of Arizona tea, or moving his bangs to the side. A bit of history on him. At an early age, his father left him, his brother, and his mother. In 2005, he began rapping but went through a brief hiatus in 2007 and has continued to rap every since. His talent somewhat resembles that of Maribelle Anes, a talent at such a young age. However, don't let me blah on about him. Below are examples of what he can bring to the music industry.





No comments:

Post a Comment